Thursday, November 12, 2009

Down the stairs..

I finally got my packages, well, two of the three I was waiting for, at least..
The yellow shoes box were the most exciting thing to open, I REALLY wanted to see the colour in real life, and guess what.., IT'S PERFECT! Now I can't wait to make thousand of coordinates with them!
The other package, well.., it didn't contained too many things because I wanted to avoid customs, but the things I got are lovely!
Sad to say one of the dresses I was so anxiously waiting is dirty, it has stains that most probably won't come out, I wish I knew they would..

I bet you wouldn't tell yellow and red are my obsessions.. xDD

8 comments:

  1. ¡Pero que cosas mas chulas! Estos colores tan vivos me encantan *-* ¿Donde comprastes las Tea Party? ¿Cuanto te costaron? Y la diadema... Hace muchísimo que lo busco T__T

    En fin, te envidio, creo que tengo que ir un día de estos a robarte jojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours look amazing together! I love the yellow shoes and the yellow dress. Do you know the name of the series of the dress? I think I have seen that print in a bright apple green before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te odio, todo es perfecto... malditaaaaaaaa!!! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo también te odio! y mucho!! vamos al diario de patricia a tirarnos de los pelos ya! xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Las tea party amarillas son una pasada! ¿Cual es el vestido que tiene manchas? en las fotos no se ve.
    Tengo ganas de ver como coordinas todas las cosillas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta todo todo todo mucho (LLLLLLLLLL) Sobretodo el vestido, tengo muchas ganas de ver como te lo pones!

    El chico de 1 million de Paco Rabanne se llama Mat Gordon, bastante guapo y tal X3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¿Probaste sacar las manchas con leche? Mi tía saca TODO así. Por ahí tenés que dejar en remojo varios días, pero logra cosas imposibles.

    Obviamente, HERRMOSO todo. Van a pegar ultra lindo con ciertos macaronitos hechos por cierto alguiencito. xP ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. *O* everything is lovely! im not sure how i found your blog but i'm so happy i did! where did you purchases these goodies? I really love the red shoes<3

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...