Monday, September 19, 2011

Summer is Ending

Today after weeks deciding whether I should buy it or not, I bought this lovely 50s style dress from River Island, it's been on sale at ASOS for a while, now; but I wasn't sure. I finally voted for "yes" after having a very 50s dream. I know my husband will hate it (he's not so fond of 50s clothes), but I couldn't resist all these cute little apples.

I know summer is ending, but these dresses are timeless for me! I thought it'll look lovely with red accents, but to give lead role to the dress I came up with this coordinate on polyvore; maybe next summer since I'm completely out of money to able to achieve this look.


3 comments:

  1. Verde que te quiero verde! Es lo que pensé nada más ver la imagen.
    Seguro que le sacas mucho partido al vestido, parece muy alegre y vivo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta! creo que puedes usarlo en otoño y primavera perfectamente con un abriguito rojo <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me muero por ese vestido de frutas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...