Monday, May 16, 2011

Buys yet to arrive..

I don't know if You'll remember, but last week I went to Blanco Stock to buy a dress that never bought, which I'm glad I didn't, because days later I totally fell for a pair of red platform shoes, and when I say "fell" I mean that I literally dreamt about them!
So after considering buying them for a few days, to see if I fell out of love with them (which didn't happen.. xD) I bought them!

I wanted another pair that I've been lusting over a few years, but the shipping was too expensive and I didn't have the money to pay for it.. DD:
So I just bought the red platform shoes and a beige straw hat, which was about time. I'm sure I won't like how it looks on me when it arrives, but I thought I might give it a try since it wasn't expensive and the shoes already covered the shipping fees.


Everything is form the same shop as the Pink Cowgirl Boots, and it won't arrive until June since I had to make a reservation for the shoes, they are new and they are not in stock yet; but I can't really wait for them to arrive!

2 comments:

  1. Me encantan esos zapatos en verde, pero estoy segura de que me mataría con ellos xD
    El sombrero seguro que te queda bien ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. que preciosas las dos cosas! los zapatos son una monada :D y tan trendy

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...