Sunday, October 30, 2011

And then the one day you find ten years have got behind you


♪♫ Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
. ♫♪

01

♪♫ Time - Pink Floyd ♫♪

Yesterday we went for a walk and to the mall. It was a big mistake because I saw lots of lovely clothes I wanted to buy, but I have no money at all.
I really need a job, I'd love to have one even if it's cleaning toilets as long as it pays! DD:
At the mall there were all these ipads scattered around for the kids to use, and I must say I lost Luc to an ipad, hahahaha!

Later at home I changed clothes and put on my cozziest costume; my Rilakkuma kigurumi and had a horror movies night! The other night we watched "rec", and yesterday we watch "rec2". He liked both, and although I already had seen both, it was an enjoyable time.

02

03

04

05

06


Dress: Zara.
Cardigan: off-brand.
Tights: Calzedonia.
Shoes: lovelyshoes.net.
Bag: lovelyshoes.net.
Beret: ebay.
Belt: Blanco.
Accessories: Blanco & Bijou Brigitte.


07


08

09

5 comments:

  1. k monaa con el kigurumi!! *_* ai me gusta mucho el conjunto tamben, me gusta como lo combinaste con marron y rosa!! (L) la boina es amor, tengo una de un color muy parecido a la tuya y a penas mela quito los dias que hace un poquito de frio (L)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. natsi: Mil gracias!! ;DDD La verdad es que iba a usar solo rosa, pero luego pensé en estrenar los zapatos, y creo que quedó bastante bien! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ese kigurumi es un amor <3
    El coordinado es muy lindo ^_-. Delicado y chic :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. este outfit es lindisimo, me recuerda mucho a Laia de let me feel like a doll <3 yo siempre evito ir al centro comercial cuando no tengo dinero xDD babear con todo y no poder llevarme nada a casa me rompe el corazon xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jade: Si! Y es super calentito!! Muchas gracias!

    Adri: Ahora que lo decis, es verdad, tiene un aire a algunos outfits de Laia <33
    Lo que pasa es que aqui no hay nada que hacer, y el centro comercial es lo único relativamente divertido... D:

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...