Thursday, October 13, 2011

V Japan Weekend Madrid 2011 (part 2)

So, to follow up with the last part of yesterday's post, I bring you photos from the fashion shows and from some of the people I knew there.

15
Butterfly Paradise fashion show.

16
Fidel David fashion show.

17
Baby the Stars Shine Bright fashion show.

20

19

21

22
Backstage of the fashion shows.


23
With Mercury.

24
With Marie.

25
With Marie & Ania.

26
With Sara.

27
With Yuu. (photo from her camera.)

28
Luc eating in the backstage of the stand.

29

30
(photo by Ania)

31
(photo by Ania)

4 comments:

  1. Que linda esa chica Marie, no me la podia :O
    me encanta tu combinación, creo que ya lo habia dicho XDD, awww y te tomaste foto con la divina de Yuu, y que divis Pinkarol, se ve de lujo el evento!!

    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por las fotos, en cuanto pueda te paso yo algunas por fb ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, que bien me lo pasé... Tengo muchas ganas de volver a verte, guapa más que guapa!!!


    Momo,
    Let me dream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pero que guaperrimas todas !!!!

    >-< <3

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...