Friday, August 5, 2011

Brand: Las Oreiro

As you probably know I'm an Argentinian living in Spain, so even if I live in the north hemisphere, I can't help looking at the south hemisphere fashion, especially some local brands I adore!

This time I want to introduce a brand called "Las Oreiro", named after both creators; Natalia (an actress) and Adriana Oreiro, which is mainly retro inspired clothes, 50s mostly.
Las Oreiro have just released their 2012 Spring/Summer collection and circus inspired, probably inspired by the book/movie "Water for Elephants", but that's just my guess seeing that Ringling Brothers poster in the photo shot.. ;D

Las oreiro

I'm not really into circuses, I really hate how they always treated animals (plus I hate clowns with all my heart xD), but I really like the thematic, it's colourful and somehow magical!

Las Oreiro site & shop

2 comments:

  1. Ains esas chicas hacen cosas muy bellas :D amo el retro y sí también detesto los payasos XD uno me hizo llorar de niña ajajajaja,aunque no me agrada eso de los animales, mientras sean domésticos y de ahí que la temática de circo no es tan mal :)
    me gustaría ver esa película o leer el libro, dicen que esta buena.
    el último vestido me gusta mucho

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lala! el vestido rojo es bellisimo

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...