Thursday, December 17, 2009

You didn't stop to make me feel better, by leaving me a card or a letter

By now you sure know how happy receiving letters or cards makes me!
Two days ago I received an envelope full of cute little details from Titxu,
a lovely girl from Bilbao.


We did a postcards exchange, and I foolishly stuck to that policy;
I only sent her a card for lack off time and money and she sent me
a lovely card, a sweet letter and a super cute little notebook.
I felt terribly selfish, but it won't happen again,
next time I'll sent cute little treasures, so people receiving my mail
will feel as happy as I did!


♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥


The other day I was debating whether to buy or not
a yellow bag I found at a dollar store.
It was cheap and it matches my yellow shoes perfectly,
and even if it's not pretty, I can make it look better!




Some days ago I received my bumpits!
And while the packaging is super cute, I can't make them work.
I'm so useless when it comes to hairdos..
I'll keep trying, but I think there's no hope for me.. xDD


4 comments:

  1. waa cuantas cartitas recives *-* que bonito (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow bag is perfect - and so are the shoes :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué buena idea lo de intercambiarse tarjetas. Esa sensación que describes a mí me ha pasado veces, que te quedas como diciendo... tenía que habérmelo currado más. En Navidades me suele pasar mucho.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mail you received looks lovely! and cute bag too :)

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...