Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today, 8 years ago..


♪♫
So lonely to wander, so sad to be alone..
In the mist of the unknown,
trying to fool myself with dreams that never come true ♫♪


A day like today, 8 years ago I was leaving Argentina to come live in Spain where my husband was waiting for me and Luc.
It was a very sad day, but I was very nervous as I was travelling with Luc, Luc (the dog) and tons of suitcases and such.

The truth is that I still can't believe I've been here in Spain for 8 years.., it actually seems more to me.. xDDD

Again, thanks Glo, for reminding me about today! ♥


Everyone came to see us off to the airport that day, well, almost everyone, but we were a lot! xDD
As I said, our luggage was BIG and heavy, as I was kinda moving.. xDD I even had to leave a suitcase because Luc wasn't able to carry it since I had to carry him.. xDD

Here you can see my cousin carrying some of the things, my uncle, Luc down there and my back.. xDD
Seeing this it made me realize that I REALLY need a pair of leather pants SO HARD!

001

My aunt carrying Luc, he was So little, 2 years and a half old.. ♥
002

Talking about the ridiculous luggage,
it's a recurring theme until today.. xDDD

003

My mum and I trying to handle the luggage around the labyrinth.. xDD
004

Me and my "I know I'm crazy but WTF?!" face.. xDD
005

My Bro.(left), Dad (middle), uncle (right) waiting to deliver Luc (the dog in the box).
He was very big, a very beautiful pit-bull, sadly he died some years ago.. ;_;

006

Bro., cousin, Luc and Dad telling him he shouldn't suck his fingers..,
but he SO wanted to sleep! xDDD

007

Bro. again, aunt, cousin and Luc again..
008

Try harder, dad.. xDDDDD
009

Me, ready to leave.., looking for the papers..
(I had ten thousands papers.. D:)

010

Everyone was crying, mum, cousin, aunt.
But here you can see my mum's desperate face telling Luc to go with me..,
or maybe not.. xDDDDD

011

I was crying SO much! And Luc was smiling..,
he was so little and didn't understand a thing..

012


These were all scanned since nobody had a digital camera back then.. xDDD

3 comments:

  1. Que rápido pasa el tiempo ...

    Estar lejos de la familia supongo que se lleva bastante mal al principio :_(

    Gracias por seguirme y me alegra mucho haber topado tu blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ocho años atrás ... Un beso enorme ... Gloria
    (Mis fotos lucen espontáneas y nerviosas por el momento tan triste de despedida que viviamos, sin contar que tenía el yeso en el brazo izquierdo. Y mi cámara de rollo ... pero quedó retratado el momento). Besos ... Glo

    ReplyDelete
  3. que nostalgico :( pero tambien es bonito que hayas seguido tus instintos, espero en algun momento verme en la misma situacion que tu <3

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...