Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thunder only happens when it's raining..


♪♫
It's only me who wants to wrap around your dreams and
have you any dreams you'd like to sell.
Dreams of loneliness like a heartbeat, drives you mad
in the stillness of remembering
what you had, and what you lost
♫♪

14
Last Tuesday the weather wasn't incredibly hot, it was 'just hot', so I took my son to his music classes, when we got out we took some photos.
I don't really find the right moment to dress up in this weather, I just stay at home in my pyjamas with the electric fan on so I don't die.


5

13

2

3

4

11

12

10


Shorts: OshKosh B'gosh.
Camisole: Cómo Quieres que te Quiera.
Bag: Angelic Pretty.
Boots: DreamV.
Accesories: Chocomint.


6

I don't know much about gyaru, but now that I look the photo this is a very gyaru inspired outfit, isn't it?

And some photos with my boy, too!

7

1

8

9

3 comments:

  1. Guapa!!
    La verdad que con el calor, a veces se pone muy difícil elegir un coordinado que nos permita sobrevivir en el exterior XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. es un conjunto muy mono y comodo *_* ademas ese azul te queda de muerte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pero k mona y k freskita vas, ay chica cada vez k veo tus botas se me cae la baba xDD k chulas son!!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...