Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Inspiration: KERA streetsnaps (June 2011)

Yesterday I brought you some of my favourite Zipper coordinates, now I bring you my favourite KERA streetsnaps for June, although these photos were taken way before June and probably don't represent the street in Japan at the moment since some of them have too much clothes on!!

I used to love this magazine a lot, but it became boring long time ago because the coordinate are always the same, but the snaps tens to be great, and that's what I'm bringing you!

My favourite ones are the last two (especially RinRin, whose hair I covet; maybe I can do something like that considering the facts.. xDD), and the couple, they are always on the snaps and they are always so cute together!!







KERA June

1 comment:

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...