Wednesday, December 16, 2009

When we finally kiss goodnight, how I'll hate going out in the storm!

Last Monday we woke up to a lovely snowy landscape..,
it was like a dream! I love the snow and the cold, so I rushed outside..^^


Ready for school?
He actually wanted to go play with the snow..


Trying to convince me.. xDD


But no!
To school, young boy!



She's Dilys, one of my son's friend mother.


At the Municipal Park


With Paqui, another son's friend mother.


Yay! Here I am with my "Shit, we're late again, hurry up! NOW!" coordinate.
xDDDDDD



Chucho in the snow, he was scared to touch it.. xDD
And my husband's leg. I took really nice photos with him,
but he doesn't want to appear on the net.



And a bonus pic of the clothes I washed the day before.. =_=

7 comments:

  1. Ala, nieve! En mi pueblo nunca nieva, sólo hace frío, xDDDDD.

    Qué niño más mono tienes, nunca lo había visto!

    Qué pena de ropa limpia... se quedó tiesa? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo odio Barcelona porque hace un frío de morirse pero nunca nieva y yo adoro la nieve! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuando colgás la ropa afuera y no le llueve encima... obviamente le nieva. >_<
    Por suerte en mi nueva casa el tender lo tengo adentro. ;p

    ¿Nieva siempre por ahí? Por más que yo tiemble solo de pensar en nieve, no puedo evitar pensar... ¡Qué lendooooh! xp

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful landscape.
    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the sweetest son.

    I love light dustings of snow!!

    Oh, no your clothes are probably frozen.

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tu coordinate de "shitwe'relateagainhurryup" es genial XDDDD el título me ha matado (pero te voy a robar ese abrigo, es glorioso!!)

    En Granada también nevaba a veces, y teníamos que evacuar (sí, evacuar, con alarmas y todo) el campus porque quedaba incomunicado XD

    Al final jugó tu niño con la nieve más tarde o no? :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. wa que chulo *o* yo tambien quiero nieve TWT!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...