Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Luc's 9th B-day

Thank you so much all of you who wished my son a Happy Birthday!
It was an intimate celebration, like I said, but it was really good! The cake was delicious; vanilla mousse, strawberries and banana!
Took lots of bad photos (remember the bad light inside my house and no real camera xD), so you'll have to deal with badly photoshoped pictures!! Sorry! xP


The paper punch never came, so a Dremel did the job.. xDD


Let the show begin!








Yay!! I got to wear my dream skirt for the first time!




Luc: My mother is crazy, but I love her!




The cake match me!! xDD
Look! Gary looks suspicious!




Yes! I always eat like that, that's why my husband never takes me out..
Joking, joking.. xDD


Gary approves!


Outfit run-down:
Skirt: Emily Temple cute
Turtle-neck: ZARA
Jacket: TRALALA
Stockings: Off-brand
Shoes: Montreal
Accessories: Bijou Brigitte & Off-brand

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a wonderful time!! Luc is such a handsome boy!!!

    I so adore your dream skirt!!

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. feliz cumpleaños!!! pero no se a quien, no entendi muy bien sorry V_V
    parece un dia muy bonito!!!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...