Monday, April 5, 2010

Distance and longing, my thoughts do provide.


♪♫
My love is a-miles in the waiting
The eyes that just stare, and the glance at the clock
And the secret that burns, and the pain that grows dark
And it's you once again.
♫♪

Can you see my Husband?

♪♫ Big Log - Robert Plant ♫♪

We don't really care for Easter or anything like that, especially since they don't have chocolate eggs here in this town.. xDD
But yesterday was so beautiful, that we decided to take a walk; a perfect chance for me to dress up and have some photos taken! :DD

Stones in his Shoes

Olive Fields 02

Under the Olive Tree

Me 02

Me 03

Me 01

Me 04

Ryu-chan

At Home 01

At Home 02

Cam-whoring on the Couch

Rat in my Butt!

Sleeping


Skirt: Emily Temple cute
Cutsew: Emily Temple cute
Cardigan: Pinky Girls
Socks: tutuanna*
Shoes: Sechuna
Tote-Bag: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: Emily Temple cute

My Feet

2 comments:

  1. llamame tontorrona, pero se me ha escapado la lagrimilla al ver fotos tuyas. Te echo de menos , estas petardas no entienden mi amor por kuu-chan y Jun Matsumoto! xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fuschia cardigan brings such a bright pop of color to your outfit!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...