Thursday, March 18, 2010

Makeover

It's been a LOOOONG time since I last updated, one thing led to another and I abandoned the poor blog.
This hiatus made me realized that the blog was going other ways and forgot the original purpose was, mostly influenced by other's.
It was never my intention to rant about my boring life, which I never did, I have a journal for that: Peter Pan Syndrome, but I realized I was forcing myself to show the happy side of my life; but since I have very little happy moments, there were times I didn't know what to post.., hahaha!



So Today I re-open this unofficially closed blog to show you the things I like, things I'd like to share like new discoveries for me, interesting things in general, I mean.., you'll read lots of different things here, from LOTS of lolita fashion, to music groups, movies, food, books, etc. that are not specifically related to me. Some you'll like, some you won't at all, I promisse! xDD
Of course I'll post personal things worth of mention, but not all.

To resume, this blog won't be about ME anymore, it'll be others.

1 comment:

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...